Sunday, June 3, 2012

A week.... I did it

Today is 1 week smoke free... Yey me... I started this mission last Sunday at exactly 4:30pm (EST). I was really unsure if I could stick to it, but by the end of the night I was sure this was the time. It felt different than any other time I tried to quit smoking. I started off using the Nicorette Patch add I said before in a previous post. Surprisingly it really helped a lot. I didn't have that insane crave after or during the typical smoking times:
-after you eat
-when you drive
-right after you wake up
-when your bored
However the
-when you're stressed out or angry
Crave did get to me a little. So much that I ALMOST gave in. I know I am not in the clear, but for not I feel very accomplished. Let me have my moment ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment